LiitoKala 12V 24V 36V 48V 3 Series 6 Series 7 Series 10 Series 13 String 18650 Lithium Battery Charger 12.6V 29.4V DC 5.5*2.1mm
$28.98 – $64.98
12V 24V 36V 48V 3s 6 Series 7 Series 10 Series 13 String 18650 Lithium Battery Charger 12.6V 29.4V 25.2V batteries pack Charger
Please read the product details and pictures carefully and select the voltage and charging current you need. The charger’s interface is 5.5*2.1mm.
With a new circuit boards and components are 100% burn-in test.
(With a precise constant current charging characteristics, charging the results are satisfactory, the battery will not overcharge)
Product basic parameters:
1. Input voltage: AC100-240V // 50 / 60Hz,
2. Output voltage: DC12.6V
3. Output Current: 1000MA
4. Plug: US regulations (can be customized all kinds of plugs)
5. line 1 meter long round wire, DC head: 5.5X2.1 tuning fork
6. Packing: OPPE individually wrapped bags
7. Single weight: 65G / 1PCS
1. Lithium batteries (lithium-ion batteries, lithium polymer batteries), the nominal voltage of the battery pack is 11.1V-12.6V, capacity range
1100 ~ 5500mAh. As 18650,18490,14650,14500,14430 and other battery packs,
& With turn lamps function:
1. When the charger to the mains when the light is green,
2. When the battery pack when the light is red
3. When the battery pack is fully self to turn green
1. Input over-current protection
When the input current is within 0.1S greater than 1A, the charger will cut off the fuse, overcurrent protection will start off mains
The impact of the charger to avoid internal circuit abnormalities caused fires and other cited risk.
2. The output current protection
Li-ion battery charger for charging current is limited to a range of battery safely withstand. When the lithium battery is fully vented, filled
Appliance Repair will automatically enter the state, as policyholders battery, increasing battery life.
3. Short-circuit protection
When the charger improper use, resulting in positive and negative output is connected to the charger output current is 200mA or less will be small enough to protect the charge
Electrical short-circuit the positive and negative output will not be damaged.
CE, FCC, RoHS
There are no inquiries yet.